Monday, April 29, 2013

I painted it, again...

I've got an interest for art now. Painting on my own, that is, after a friend introduced me to this paint-by-numbers handicraft. Yeaps, I still got to work with numbers, even for a hobby.

But this is pretty easy. The colours are mixed for you. Just pick up a brush, dip into the allocated colours and work your way onto the canvas. Perfect for lazy and non-art talented people like me. I would never have painted anything from scratch.

It actually had became an addictive remedy. They said colours eases the mind. Indeed it has. You seem to forget all the misery once you focus on the colours in front of you. Worked wonders. You should give this a try, if alcohol doesn't do the trick anymore.

  







I'm tempted for a third piece. Dad is already complaining that I'm turning the house into an "art gallery". Well dad, that saves us on wall accessories. Your daughter, me,  is going to have all of that covered. Home is going to be my personal gallery from now on, starting with my room.

0 whispered:

Blog Archive

About Me

Pampered. Rebellious. Princess.

When words get unspoken...

Copyright © The Voice Within | Powered by Blogger
Design by Blog Oh! Blog | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com