Wednesday, January 6, 2010

New year shock

Mum reminded me to check the expiry date of my driver's license the other day. I lazily took it out of my purse and glanced through it.

Wait a minute.....

What? Again....Rewind a little. Did I see that correctly?  Refocus....

Tempoh : 11/01/2005 - 10/01/2009

JANUARY 2009?

This is January 2010! OMG! I've been driving without a license for an entire year. An entire year! And no one noticed.

Mum is still the best. If it wasn't for her, I might have continued driving without a license for I don't know how long more.

No worries. I had it renewed. Someone care to remind me again in 2015?

1 whispered:

thor said...

set ur alarm clock today to remind u back in 2015 =]

Blog Archive

About Me

Pampered. Rebellious. Princess.

When words get unspoken...

Copyright © The Voice Within | Powered by Blogger
Design by Blog Oh! Blog | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com