Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Hop.Hop.Hop.

Not like a bunny. I've got no long ears and no bushy tails.

Apart from slouching on the couch and sticking my face to Facebook these days, I stumbled upon this rather interesting thing in hopping. Hop. Hop. Hop.

It broadens up the mind. It gives you new insights on various people. It is indeed a big big world out there. All these while, I have been covered by a shell. Now that the shell is gone, I've realised that there's so much more to this world than it meets the eye. People. Places. Things to do. Oh, what have I missed out?
 
Yes. I have been hopping to various interviews at various corporations. Other than stepping into different offices and checking out the different reception areas, it is quite a bit of a challenge getting interrogated by various high profiled people in the finance industry. But still, it is indeed an experience to gain talking to all of them. They have been very generous in sharing their views and advices. One even preached to me for like 2 hours! Well, as they say, 'banyak orang, banyak ragam.'

I am continuing my hopping still. Fingers crossed. Wish me luck!

0 whispered:

Blog Archive

About Me

Pampered. Rebellious. Princess.

When words get unspoken...

Copyright © The Voice Within | Powered by Blogger
Design by Blog Oh! Blog | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com