Wednesday, January 12, 2011

'Dancing' in the rain

It was raining. I was in the office, preparing an urgent letter to be signed by the boss. Letter prepared. I walked to the boss's room, knocked on the door, got a nod from the boss and walked in.

"Mr X, here's the letter. Your signature required."

Boss took the letter, read through it, looked at me, signed the letter and smiled at me. I raised an eyebrow, indicating to the boss on what the smile was all about. Cause if there was something wrong with the letter, he wouldn't have signed it.

"Why do you always seem like dancing whenever you walked in?"

"Huuh, did I? Didn't notice."

"Yea. Seemed to be a little playful."

"Ohh, it's just the way I walk. And to create a more relaxed atmosphere."

"Hahahaha....be more proper when the big shots are in."

"Yess boss."

I walked back out of the room. Was I dancing when I walked? Perhaps I did. Recalled that a previous manager had commented a few years back that I used to skip when I walk. And another comment from a junior a long time ago that I jump when I walk. Alright now, seems that all kinds of words have used to describe the way I walk. History has repeated.

Oh well, I guess it's in my nature to be jolly. But of course, it's with due consideration given to the current position that I'm holding.  =)

0 whispered:

Blog Archive

About Me

Pampered. Rebellious. Princess.

When words get unspoken...

Copyright © The Voice Within | Powered by Blogger
Design by Blog Oh! Blog | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com