Wednesday, March 4, 2015

I dream...

I dream of a meadow, of yellow and pink daisies
I dream of mountains, of snow capped at its peaks
I dream of a valley, of a river gliding through it
I dream of a lake, of its calm and shimmering waters

I dream of a clear blue sky, of puffy clouds looming
I dream of the sun's rays streaming down onto the field
I dream of the soft breeze from a spring morning
I dream of birds swooping past, of their cheerful songs

I dream of a cottage, of bricks and wood
I dream of a hammock, rocking gently across the verandah
I dream of a steaming cup of coffee, of a rich aroma
I dream of a mongrel, laying lazily by the feet

I dream of rolling on grass,
I dream of catching a view from a cliff
I dream of paddling in a pristine lake
I dream of hiking through an evergreen

I dream of a carefree life
One that expands horizons

One away from civilization
One that could only remain in a dream...

0 whispered:

Blog Archive

About Me

Pampered. Rebellious. Princess.

When words get unspoken...

Copyright © The Voice Within | Powered by Blogger
Design by Blog Oh! Blog | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com