Thursday, March 15, 2007

Conflict of interests

Caught between myself. Between work and play. Between family and friends. Between me.....and me.

I would like to have time for everyone and everything...even for myself. I live on the principle that there will not be another today. I intend to make full use of it. Even though I might not know what will happen in the future, I do hope that it won't be one with me regretting back on life for certain things that I didn't do.

Somehow, the 24 hours daily don't seem quite enough. I couldn't satisfy everyone. I couldn't even satisfy myself. I gave up certain things in order to acheive certain expectations. Thinking back now, I questioned my decisions to do so. This is my life. Why should I be taking instructions from others on how to live it? And why must I be caught in between pleasure and responsibility? Why can't just I follow what my heart tells me? Why must I feel guilty for taking certain decisions on my own? I do have a right on my life, right? And I'm not wrong for that.

For it to be more fulfilling, I could be a little self-centered. To put myself above others. After all, who wouldn't? Some people are not worth sacrificing for. Not everyone is here forever. People come, people go. I will only be stuck with me.

So, what should I do?

0 whispered:

Blog Archive

About Me

Pampered. Rebellious. Princess.

When words get unspoken...

Copyright © The Voice Within | Powered by Blogger
Design by Blog Oh! Blog | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com