Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Will this be the end?

I no longer have the strength. I no longer have the will. I have been putting up with this for far too long. I gave too many excuses to myself to hang on. But came midnight a few moments ago that everything went tumbling down. I lost myself. I lost all the branches I need to hold on to. I fell straight into nothing. I didn't see the light. I didn't see the arm.

I had once thought of ending everything when I could no longer put up with them. When I could no longer take it anymore. All the while I was waiting for the time that I would burst. It finally did happened tonight. I exploded in front of quite a number of people. All the while thinking that why didn't anyone bothered about me?

The pain was excruciating. Has the time finally come for me to end everything? I no longer want to live.

0 whispered:

Blog Archive

About Me

Pampered. Rebellious. Princess.

When words get unspoken...

Copyright © The Voice Within | Powered by Blogger
Design by Blog Oh! Blog | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com