Thursday, March 8, 2007

Siapa?

"Siapa? 是你吗?
到底谁会疼爱我啦?
为什么我一个?
Mengapa? Dimana?
是否爱会存在的啊?
Siapa disana?"

I fell in love with this from the very first time I heard it. I have been playing it every single day. Again and again. People around me are getting fed up of it. But I find it very meaningful. The music is beautiful. Especially the chorus part here. That is if you read chinese.

It's from a local artiste. A talented one, I would say. The song is actually about a social issue happening everyday. It speaks the story and the feelings of those going though it.

In times of emptiness, the above fits so very well.

Listen to the song.

0 whispered:

Blog Archive

About Me

Pampered. Rebellious. Princess.

When words get unspoken...

Copyright © The Voice Within | Powered by Blogger
Design by Blog Oh! Blog | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com