Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Rumour rumour...

I had thought that the matter had been laid to rest. But, apparently, it was not. It was brought up again just this evening. I knew exactly what gave rise to the misconception. It was actually all innocent play. People just needed something to talk about. I don't blame them.

I did my part in denying. It was not something bad. It was not something good either. People just didn't buy my explainations. Maybe I don't sound convincing enough. Can the other party(s) please don't remain silent? I need help here. I bet the other party(s) didn't even know what is going on. But the allegation is untrue. Not everything is what it seems to be.

The fire will die out. With time I hope. If you are observant enough, you'll get what I'm writing about.

(Reminds me of Mr Marcus. A lecturer of mine during my college days. Whenever he wanted to start a story, he'll go "rumour..rumour...")

0 whispered:

Blog Archive

About Me

Pampered. Rebellious. Princess.

When words get unspoken...

Copyright © The Voice Within | Powered by Blogger
Design by Blog Oh! Blog | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com