Sunday, June 29, 2008

Michelle...missing you already

I really hate goodbyes.

My girl left for London this morning. Not too sure if she could adapt to the environment there. I certainly couldn't. I couldn't accept the fact that she is no longer here. I mean, c'mon...She's been with me for the past 10 years. Close and supportive.

Like any other Sunday, I woke up this morning feeling bored. I picked up the phone, thinking of calling her for window shopping, when I realised that she's already on the plane, a few hundred feet in the air. Old habits die hard. I wonder if I would still call her in the middle of the night, when I couldn't sleep.

Her dream of studying overseas have finally came true. I am happy for her. Girl, you better make the most of everything you can there. Take care of yourself, alright?

Miss you.






0 whispered:

Blog Archive

About Me

Pampered. Rebellious. Princess.

When words get unspoken...

Copyright © The Voice Within | Powered by Blogger
Design by Blog Oh! Blog | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com