Tuesday, July 1, 2008

"A whole new world"

A week has past. And I longed to jump back on that plane that flew me all the way to Disneyland. Man, I couldn't get my mind off that wagging Pluto. It's just so adorable!




The trip was, well, sort of came in a rush. We felt like taking a break. We got tired of local places of interests. Hong Kong seems to be the place that we could afford. So, we set a date and off we went. Mana tau, a typhoon hit the island. And we nearly got blown away. Nah...we just got to experience real strong wind. And the fear that comes with it. Something you couldn't get here.

I'd never walked so much. I'd never rode on MTR that many times. I'd never ran in the rain all day. I'd never posed so many times to get that perfect shot. I'd never been woken up so many times due to someone's unattended alarm. My trip had been dead tiring.

Even then, one week is definitely not enough. I didn't get to go to Ocean Park. I still want to hang around Disneyland. I've not tried few local delicacies. I'm not done with the shoppings. Alot more pictures which we didn't snap. So many things that we didn't do! Another round people?

I believe pictures are worth a thousand words. Here's our story:


0 whispered:

Blog Archive

About Me

Pampered. Rebellious. Princess.

When words get unspoken...

Copyright © The Voice Within | Powered by Blogger
Design by Blog Oh! Blog | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com