Tuesday, July 8, 2008

"Swelling" not subsided

I messaged Lin jie at 3 this morning. Surprisingly, she replied me. She called back today asking if anything was wrong. Yes. Everything seems to be wrong. I didn't know where to start. I didn't know what to tell her. I don't feel all right. I've not been all right ever since Michelle left a week ago. Everything doesn't seem to be going well after that. I needed people to talk to. I needed to see someone. I'm still stuck here, nowhere. Doing....nothing. I don't know what I'm doing. My mind has been clouded with so many thoughts. So many confusing thoughts.

I look around. I see people. I don't see people. I hear people. I don't hear people. I absorbed the neccesary to get me going everyday and allow the rest of me to drift away in thoughts of nothing. I'm like floating. Floating....floating...

It's getting harder to breathe. It's getting harder to see. It's getting harder to think straight. I'm not well. Mentally not well....
Emotionally unstable....


0 whispered:

Blog Archive

About Me

Pampered. Rebellious. Princess.

When words get unspoken...

Copyright © The Voice Within | Powered by Blogger
Design by Blog Oh! Blog | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com