Monday, July 7, 2008

Out in the open sea

As the night turned still, as the lights dimmed, with only the sounds of the ceiling fan and the music playing from the laptop, I sank into deep thoughts. Wondering why is everything the way it is. Were they all laid out? Can there be anything different?

Look at the time. My MSN buddies keep pushing me to bed. I want to sleep it all away too. To lay in some dream where everything seemed to be perfect. But I'm not asking for a perfect life. I'm just asking for certain needs of mine to be satisfied. Is that so much to ask?

Life is damn difficult. What ever you do, surely something will go wrong. Something to feel guilty about. If I do this, others might think the negative of me. If I don't do it, I'll regret for not following my heart.

Swimming in the open sea.
With no sight of land.
Exhausted.
Waiting for that life boat that might never come.
Waiting....
Waiting....
Waiting....
Time to stop swimming....

3 whispered:

-the observer- said...

time to stop swimming => drown

HAHAHA

=P

*~fui~* said...

obviously...

*~fui~* said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Blog Archive

About Me

Pampered. Rebellious. Princess.

When words get unspoken...

Copyright © The Voice Within | Powered by Blogger
Design by Blog Oh! Blog | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com