Sunday, August 17, 2008

Sick of people...

Why can't people just leave me alone? Why do they have to come messing around with my life? And what does my life got to do with them anyway? It's MY LIFE! MY CHOICES! MY DECISIONS! When in the world do they have any right to tell me what to do? To tell me how I should lead my life?

Just because certain people wants a perfect life doesn't mean I want one to. I am contented with what I have. I am happy with all that I owned. So what if I'm flawed a little? You dare tell me that you are all that perfect? That you don't have weaknesses? That YOUR life is THAT perfect that you can come telling other people to live the way you do? Well, I certainly do not want your life!

I had a happy childhood. I have family. I have friends. I had a sound education. I got myself a stable job. I'm in the pink of health. I have no money issues. I have fun on and off. I'm glad for all that. I don't ask for more. I already got MY ALL! So what if I lose out a little here and there? So what if I am not comparable to certain people of my age? It doesn't bother me one bit. Why does it even matter to you? Why did it even spark sympathy from you? Do I look very pitiful?

I certainly know where I stand. I can't be sure what the future lies for me but I can roughly guess where it's heading. You think you know my life better than I do? Who the hell do you think you are? Is it just so wrong? You need to wake up and smell the 21st century. Things are certainly not the way it is anymore. There's no such thing as a perfect world.

A whole bunch of people would be able to tell you that the world is indeed unfair. No matter how many "whys" you ask. You'd get the same answer. It is unfair. There's not much you can do about it. I recognise that. That's why I don't whine anymore. I'd rather take the unfairness and turn it into something which I think would be fair to myself. I make compensations. "When a door closes, a window opens." I learn to see things in a different light. Why make life so difficult? You only got this ONE life! There's no repeating of every minute that passes. And it sure does passes real darn fast. To sit and dwell on the misfortunes, I think I choose to count my blessings instead. To make the most out of life is the best way to lead it. I don't need to own every single thing to acheive that. Life is not a destination. It is a journey. One to enjoy along the way.

So why can't you just let me be? I am enjoying life. I am making the most out of it. I am happy for who I am. For what I am. Don't come telling me that it's wrong. That everything is a mistake. I totally disagree with that. I know I didn't do anything wrong. I didn't do anything illegal. So, just let me be and get the hell away. You don't even have the right to say anything about me at all! Shut the hell up as well!

1 whispered:

Anonymous said...

San San~~

Wat have actually happen?
Anything happen pls tell me....
Call me okie...or just left me a message on the net or phone...

Try to think of happiness rather than other thoughts...

:)

Blog Archive

About Me

Pampered. Rebellious. Princess.

When words get unspoken...

Copyright © The Voice Within | Powered by Blogger
Design by Blog Oh! Blog | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com