Friday, September 12, 2008

On a night like this

It's 2 am. Guess what? I am still at work. High up on the 47th floor in the middle of the city. The roads below are bare. No people. Very very few vehicles. The people I work with do bore me sometimes. Or I should say, I do not click with them. I seriously have no idea why did I voluntered to stay on. Cause what I do have no relevance to the purpose of staying late tonight. Yea. I should just probably leave. But my car was parked rather far away. I am a little worried in getting to it at this hour alone. Or maybe I should just take the risk. I feel totally out of place. I hope that this would end really soon so that I'd be able to get away and do something more useful. At least.

Well, on the brighter side, I have the internet connection to complain a little here. Where else can you get to blog while enjoying KL city's night view on an armchair? Well, the conference room that we are in is for the expense of high profiled management. And my mum keeps popping me messages to get home as soon as possible. Man! No one does understand. No one even bothered when I called to ask for some advices. Yea. All were sound asleep with their phones shut off. Talk about urban civilisation. There you have it. It's every one for their own.

I no longer know what to say. Life. It lifts you up. It pulls you down deeper. When I thought there wasn't hope anymore, there was light. When I was high on hopes, a brick was thrown right into face, shattering everything. How ironic. It is never satisfying. Thus, do not ask too much. But if you don't ask, you will not be satisfied. So what is left to be done in the end? A question with no answer. And an answer which many of us, honestly, seek.

My boss hasn't shown any signs of leaving. And I'm already seeing stars. And it's like what, almost 3 now. So I assume I can get in at 12 tomorrow? Heck, she won't be in too anyway. So who knows? I am definitely not passionate about my job. If not I won't be complaining about it now. Hah!

0 whispered:

Blog Archive

About Me

Pampered. Rebellious. Princess.

When words get unspoken...

Copyright © The Voice Within | Powered by Blogger
Design by Blog Oh! Blog | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com