Monday, September 29, 2008

A weekend trip down to JB

Before I even start with anything, a very big thank you to both HK and Pa for driving all of us down. Tiring, I know. So thank you!

The trip down has its purpose. To attend Dia's open house. "Wah! All the way there just for one night? You people must be good friends huh?" That's what I got when I told people of my plans for the weekend. Yea. We are close friends. Or maybe we were just merely accompanying Pa to meet his girl. Hah! *Shrugs*

Not much to tell. Because we didn't really go to alot of places. All we did was eat. We departed at 6 am. We were suppose to reach in time for this good breakfast. But our plan side tracked a little, so, we missed the breakfast. We starved till lunch before Dia took us to this place for home-cooked meals. Then it's off to Jusco Tebrau for a little shopping. Met up with Kenny and Jac there and we had a short talk over cakes and ice-creams. Yummm. By the way, it's good to see you again man. Still the same old Kenny. You have not changed one bit at all.

Went back just in time for the open house meal. Eat...again. Buffet style catering. The usuals laa..You know. Dinner was not really digested when we headed out for supper. This time for some real delicious "kuey teow soup". Suprisingly they were still open even at 1 am. So late night supper, then early breakfast of fried lobak the next morning, then lunch of wantan mee. Did I mention we had like 70-80 pieces of wantan? No, I didn't. And now I did. I kept telling them I was full on each meal. And they kept deducing that I am a small eater. Well, now you know why.

Thinking about it, there were some "interesting" incidents along the way. In just that one day. We played with balloons. And burst a few of them. The guys were trying to 'make out' with one another. Took a spin down to JB town to find hookers and 'aquas'. Watched Singaporeans pump gas at this one particular Shell station only. Ran over a cat. And left it flipping with pain by the road. Yea. Cruel us. Watched some drunkard shouting all over by the road. Went over to Danga Bay to walk a little. And that's about it. One short trip.

The only part I like was when we were hanging out on the balcony after dinner. Chatting. Blasting songs. And staring into the dark sky. I like to be in the company of friends. Doesn't matter if we were not really doing anything. :)

P/S: Dia, I hope we didn't messed up your room badly. Thanks for having us around.

0 whispered:

Blog Archive

About Me

Pampered. Rebellious. Princess.

When words get unspoken...

Copyright © The Voice Within | Powered by Blogger
Design by Blog Oh! Blog | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com