Wednesday, October 1, 2008

A foolish decision

Being a young adult who is neither matured nor naive (remember 'not a girl, not yet a woman'?), I made a rather hasty decision. This little voice at the back of my head went "Just go for it. It's worth a try." I obeyed. I went for it without even a second thought. It was after I've done it that I realised what a stupid mistake I made. That I should have at least thought of the consequences. I was feeling guilty all the way after that.

I tried to think in a more positive light. Maybe it was not so bad after all? Maybe something good might come out of it? Yea. Who am I fooling with? I can't turn back time. I don't know what I'll do if things really go wrong. I just hope that it doesn't.

Man, this shouldn't be coming from me.

0 whispered:

Blog Archive

About Me

Pampered. Rebellious. Princess.

When words get unspoken...

Copyright © The Voice Within | Powered by Blogger
Design by Blog Oh! Blog | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com