Sunday, October 12, 2008

Time

Time zooms past. It goes so fast that when you finally had the time to take a breath, you'd wonder if what you went through did actually happened. The past (even yesterday) might become a clump of gray clouds in your head. Yesterday would seem like one month ago. A month ago would seem like a year ago. Too many things happen, in too little time.

The present would no longer pose any meaning. As it would just be any other day, where it would just fly past without you even realising it. And when you finally do, it's too late dear. Too late to make changes. Too late to think twice before doing a particular thing. Too late to say, "I should have done this instead of this..." Time doesn't wait for anyone. It's one selfish brat. It's either you grab it or you lose it.

Too many people has lost so much in time. I'm of no exception. I honestly can say the one thing I want most is to turn back time. One impossible thing to do. All I am able do now is to sit with regret for the things that I didn't do. For the things that I didn't say. I've always liked this quote," Regrets are not for the things that you did, but rather, for the things that you didn't do." That's what kills you the most. The things that you didn't do when your heart and mind has been screaming for you to hear them.

Time has always been an issue to me. I hate to lose time. My current time. It's something that you can never stop. Something that could never be turned around. Something that simply won't come back no matter how loud you call out to it. My life has been going fast. It's accelerating. I'm not too sure when will I stop to feel myself. To feel those around me....

I don't get what am I blabbing about. It's late and I got to get to work tomorrow.
What ever.

0 whispered:

Blog Archive

About Me

Pampered. Rebellious. Princess.

When words get unspoken...

Copyright © The Voice Within | Powered by Blogger
Design by Blog Oh! Blog | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com