Saturday, October 25, 2008

Loving Starbucks


Not Coffee Bean. Not San Fran. Not Dome. Not Gloria Jeans. It is only Starbucks. My favourite coffe haunt.

I know it's rather pricey. But, hey, I just simply can't resist the charm. They have this something that got me so drawn to it. The taste maybe? The ambience? That paper cup in my hands? Or maybe cause it's greeeeeen??? ;)

I only go for this one thing all the time. Java Chip frappucino. Yummm...

I can sit there for hours. Chatting. Checking out people. Read a book. It's cool, you know. I like this feeling of talking to someone who understands you over a cup of something that you like to drink. Well, at least my friend doesn't mind spending to enjoy life a little. Besides, I don't go all the time laaa... Maybe once or twice a month. Don't laaa think that I'm so up-standard.
The unfortunate thing is, some people didn't want to share their discounts with me. HUMPH!!

6 whispered:

-the observer- said...

geez.... In relation to the discount, I was wondering who you are referring to...

Btw, did u ask whether Starbucks would give you discount vouchers since you posted an article about them?

Anonymous said...

hie...

San San...why not u tried Mocha Frapucchino...i drank here and it was quite nice... :)....

*~fui~* said...

thnx girl, i will definitely try out the mocha..so, big D, ahem! whn's our nx round?

nah...it wud be better if u cud recommend me to the marketing dept & see if they wud pay me for posting more articles up...haha!

-the observer- said...

any time u want. Just give me a ring. But please make sure yr timing is reasonable.

Sad to say i don't know anyone from starbucks in marketing. Hehe

*~fui~* said...

my timing is very reasonable watt...mayb i'll call at 12am, now wudn't starbucks taste better at dat hour?

wahahahhaha!

-the observer- said...

gosh! U r very 'reasonable' indeed. FYI, starbucks only open till that late hour on friday and saturday nites.

If u come to BTS, u will pay 20% less on your drinks. Outlets other than BTS only 10%.

Blog Archive

About Me

Pampered. Rebellious. Princess.

When words get unspoken...

Copyright © The Voice Within | Powered by Blogger
Design by Blog Oh! Blog | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com