Friday, October 16, 2009

Acknowledged 'princess'

All the while, I memang know I am one. Well taken cared off. Pampered. Somewhat baby-ied. But I didn't think that my case was that extreme. There are a lot others out there with more princessie attitudes than I do.

Recently, some one acknowledged the fact that I am indeed one. In a very serious manner. May be it was how I carried myself. Or may be it was the things that I've said. The person seemed kinda upset my princessie attitude.

Man! Was it that bad? Was I being that princessie all these while?


3 whispered:

thor said...

I bet that 'someone' must be a girl. If it's true, just dont mind her laa coz u cant please every girl in dis polluted planet..wahaha

Anonymous said...

Nice dispatch and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you as your information.

Anonymous said...

Brim over I agree but I contemplate the post should acquire more info then it has.

Blog Archive

About Me

Pampered. Rebellious. Princess.

When words get unspoken...

Copyright © The Voice Within | Powered by Blogger
Design by Blog Oh! Blog | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com