Saturday, October 10, 2009

I made her cry

I had never cried because of someone else and never has anyone else cried because of me. Yesterday was the first time ever that someone shed a tear because of what I did.

I was both mad and disappointed at what she said to me. The week had been crazy and the least I expected was this coming from her. "So, you gave her a piece of your mind?" "No. I gave her the cold shoulder the entire day." "Wow...that's even worse." I ignored her messages. I ignored her texts. I ignored her apologies. I ignored her presence. The mental torture I inflicted on her was too much for her to bear that in the end she broke down.

She's this person that has been there whenever I needed someone lately. She's this person that tried every way to cheer me up when times are bad. And yet this was how I repay her for all that she has done to me. I finally talked to her at the end of the day. She couldn't bear to look me in the eye without crying further.

I left her numerous messages after that. She replied after mid night. Out of all the long texts we exchanged, this particular line stayed in me, "Please don't ignore me....." I felt really bad. I told her to forget about it. I know she won't be able to. I know the incident has a left a mark on her. And there's nothing I can do to turn back time.....

4 whispered:

thor said...

adventurous, twist n turn..that what makes our lives 'romantic'..wahaha

*~fui~* said...

wat in the world? romantic?

thor said...

it got the same effect as romantic in love laa, makes people feel touched. this is the 'romantic of life'

Mabelicious said...

fuah...lucky my best fren dun give me cold shouder whenever i need her....

Blog Archive

About Me

Pampered. Rebellious. Princess.

When words get unspoken...

Copyright © The Voice Within | Powered by Blogger
Design by Blog Oh! Blog | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com