Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I finally got 'em!

I am a fussy one on shoes.

One tour member came out of this shoe store in London with 4 pairs of shoes in tow. "All the brands are there. Adidas. Nike. Puma. Reebok. Even Playboy and Hello Kitty. All sizes. All colours. All designs. And very affordable", she said.

So I rushed in. Went through the shelves. Skimmed through everything they have in store. It was quite awhile later when I set my eyes on these. The right design. The right colour. Never mind that they were out of trend.

Only 22 pounds!

Unfortunately, they didn't have my size. As the tag says, "Limited sizes only." I sulked walking out of the store empty handed.

But back in KL, I found the exact same design and colour. With the right size! Yippieee!


You are mine now. All mine!

0 whispered:

Blog Archive

About Me

Pampered. Rebellious. Princess.

When words get unspoken...

Copyright © The Voice Within | Powered by Blogger
Design by Blog Oh! Blog | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com