Friday, May 28, 2010

Dumb dumb me

I sometimes don't even understand myself. I wouldn't blame anyone who doesn't.

The dumb me had decided to settle for uncertainty and interest rather than a high paying job, with flexi hours and easy workloads. Well, aren't those what I've been dreaming of having all these while?

I look at the rest and go green with envy with the fancy titles, the vast opportunities given and the high monthly incomes. But when it got to me, I chose to let go and pursue something which I would be more interested instead.

The rest comes in secondary. It's the interest that matters now.

Yea, call me dumb.

0 whispered:

Blog Archive

About Me

Pampered. Rebellious. Princess.

When words get unspoken...

Copyright © The Voice Within | Powered by Blogger
Design by Blog Oh! Blog | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com