Monday, March 7, 2011

Stolen

The car. Parked by the road. It was there last night. It was gone this morning. It was dad's.

From the looks of it, the thieves smashed the window, unlock it, and drove it off. Without raising the alarm, without anyone knowing.

As the police report and the insurance matters were being settled, the blame game started.

"I told you there were suspicious people around, and you didn't listen..."
"I told you to install a steering lock and you didn't bother...."
"I told you not to keep so many cars but you insisted...."
"I told you to be discreet but you had to show off....."
"I told you to be alert but you had to be weary..."

As usual, it was all the "I told you so..." and the "I knew it...." It gets kinda annoying. If you didn't take any sort of action on your suspicions then, then no point in trying to prove something when things have already gone sour.

It's the solution and the support that counts now. And measures to minimize future unfortunate incidents. They just don't get the picture.

0 whispered:

Blog Archive

About Me

Pampered. Rebellious. Princess.

When words get unspoken...

Copyright © The Voice Within | Powered by Blogger
Design by Blog Oh! Blog | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com