Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Nervous

I know there's probably not much to worry about. It's not something which I have not dealt before. It's not, at all, something new. C'mon, judging from where I came from, this will probably be just a piece of cake. But, as with all uncertainties, the anxiety just pops in. The fear of not knowing what to expect. The fear of being judged. The fear of not being able to fit in.

Ah, perhaps I just got to suck it all in and put on my best foot forward. I should trust myself to be fully equipped to embrace what ever lies ahead.

Wish me luck!

2 whispered:

Weng Soon said...

best of luck! :)

*~fui~* said...

Terima kasih!!!

Blog Archive

About Me

Pampered. Rebellious. Princess.

When words get unspoken...

Copyright © The Voice Within | Powered by Blogger
Design by Blog Oh! Blog | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com