Monday, September 12, 2011

Yet another last day

Last working day that is.

So, as I go around, bidding my farewells, I was relieved to dump all the unsolved problems and uncompleted work to my replacement, whom reported to work just today. Yea, I am mean.

This time around, I didn't feel reluctant. Or hesitant. Or sad even. Just glad. And very relieved. Phew! Finally I can let it all go and leave the place. Which was after all, not as great as I thought it would be.

Well then, all the best to them! Let's hope that they'll grow and prosper.

2 whispered:

Anonymous said...

You won't be the last person to leave. More to come.

*~fui~* said...

Oh, really? How do u know?

Blog Archive

About Me

Pampered. Rebellious. Princess.

When words get unspoken...

Copyright © The Voice Within | Powered by Blogger
Design by Blog Oh! Blog | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com