Tuesday, February 7, 2012

The reason.....

We do things for a reason. Without one, there's no point in doing it. Simple. And what if we are doing something for the wrong kind of reasons? Or maybe it was not the intended reason? Would we, then, still continue to do it? That is the question.

I have not found the answer yet. But I did find myself conflicted, in certain situations. I do things without a reason. I do things for not the intended reasons. I have yet to do things for the wrong kind of reasons. Only on a few occasions that I do things for the right reasons.

And then comes another question. Why did I do it then? Yes, the big why. And just like the X-files, it is unjustifiable. It is unexplainable. I don't know why. But I did it anyway. Dumb. And then I started the questions. Questioning my very own actions. Trying to figure out why I did the things I did. Trying to get to the root cause of everything. There are no answers still.

So now do I continue with what I did? Would I be satisfied with the reasons I give myself? Should I ignore the reasons and move on? Or do I find a more suitable reason?

0 whispered:

Blog Archive

About Me

Pampered. Rebellious. Princess.

When words get unspoken...

Copyright © The Voice Within | Powered by Blogger
Design by Blog Oh! Blog | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com