Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Something I don't usually do....

I have never been to any concerts or showcases or autograph sessions or award ceremonies. Okay. May be just once. Bad experience. That's why I have never went to any of it again. Not even when Jay Chou was in town.

I disliked the screaming fans. I disliked having to crowd with a bunch of unknown people, being pushed up and down, for the sake of getting a glimpse of their idol. I don't see a point in it. Artiste are just humans as well. Nothing more. May be a little more talented. May be a little more good looking.

I declined, at first, when a close friend asked me to accompany her to watch her close friend perform. I am not standing below the stage, holding a camera and scream at some artiste. But after some persuasion, I finally went. Yes, I did. And after I heard a couple of her songs, I acknowledged her talent. Great voice. Worth to be supported.

And who is this local artiste? None other than our very own Karen Kong. Haven't heard of her? Well, perhaps you would recognize her as the leading actress in the accused controversial Nasi Lemak 2.0 movie released last year.

There she is. Right in the middle.

 For the second time after a very long time, I stood below the stage, held a camera and snapped pictures of an artiste - of her.


And, no, I didn't scream for her or asked for her autograph. I am way pass that stage. But I did wanted to get a picture together with her. Unfortunately, I have no access back stage.

Perhaps, my dear friend (if you are reading this), can make an arrangement for that?  :)

0 whispered:

Blog Archive

About Me

Pampered. Rebellious. Princess.

When words get unspoken...

Copyright © The Voice Within | Powered by Blogger
Design by Blog Oh! Blog | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com