Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Another rant

I honestly do not want to bring this up. But it has come to a point where it breached my tolerance level, once again.

I am working with morons. Too harsh. How about fools? Well, they are not exactly stupid. Yea, I think this should fit. Kids. I am working with kids. A bunch of 10 year old kids. Inexperienced and yet didn't want to learn. All talk and no action, empty vessels to be obvious. Fooled around during official meetings. No sense of urgency. Ignorant of what is really going on around. Too lax. Too naive. What in the world have I gotten myself into? Babysitting?

I do not understand. Is it me? Am I being too serious? Well, I believe everyone should be when it comes down to business. Am I being too detailed? Well, we are talking about money matters here. Am I pushing too hard? Well, we should be addressing issues and have it solved the soonest possible.

I can't stand it if questions go unanswered. Words not turned into actions. And actions not worked on promptly. Or no updates or feed backs provided in between. This is not the way I do things. This is not the way most people I know do things either.

So, you guys have got to buck up and change your ways. I am not degrading myself for your sake.






0 whispered:

Blog Archive

About Me

Pampered. Rebellious. Princess.

When words get unspoken...

Copyright © The Voice Within | Powered by Blogger
Design by Blog Oh! Blog | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com