Saturday, July 7, 2012

I painted it myself

I've always sucked at art. Never been good at either drawing or colouring. All my artworks at school have always garnered a "F". I'm just not creative. I don't have the flair for colours and brushes.

 So, if I told you I had painted this, all by myself.....


.....would you believe me?

Oh yes I have indeed. Amazing, isn't it? I couldn't believe it myself either. It began 5 months ago when a friend introduced me to "numbers painting". And what is that? It's a new version of DIY painting called "Paint-It-Yourself". You select your preferred picture/photo/graphic/scenery, purchase it and wahh-lahhh, you are ready to go.

Inside the purchased toolkit, you'll get all the necessary tools for you to paint at your pleasure. Your selected picture/photo/graphic/scenery will be drawn on a canvas along with numberings on them for you to match the colours which are provided as well.


Simple. Just pick up a brush, match the numbers on the canvas to the colours and you are on your way. But do keep in mind to complete the painting as soon as possible as the colours will be hardened if kept for too long, like what happened to mine.

Month 1

Month 2

Month 3

Month 4


Month 5

All framed up

I'm proud of myself. Hah!! I finally have a piece of my own art. Definitely not for sale!

They said colours can help you to de-stress. It surely works. By immersing myself with colours, the mind was certainly at peace. Only me and my colours. Nothing else. Takes things off the head for awhile. Felt great!

And oh yeah, here's the link to the website for more information and designs of "numbers painting" http://piy.com.my/ . Enjoy!!


3 whispered:

鱼子 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
shiyaswam said...

Finally finished...good job! Fui chan ^^

*~fui~* said...

Yes, finally! Phew!!

Blog Archive

About Me

Pampered. Rebellious. Princess.

When words get unspoken...

Copyright © The Voice Within | Powered by Blogger
Design by Blog Oh! Blog | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com