Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Got hit

yupz. i got involved in an accident this afternoon. my new car...gone!

this car hit me from behind. my bumper cracked. and the whole thing needs to be replaced. i din asked for compensations and neither did he. will let the insurance take care of it. but i guess his car was worst off. the bonet of his satria was lifted up. and smoke was rising from wat eva it is dat caused it. u noe me. cars and i. we dun connect. lolz.

but i was shaking. and it was raining. and i had to deal with this total stranger alone dat made it looked as if it was my fault dat he knocked into me. and obviously, i called dad. he juz told me one thing. dun pay anything. dun admit anything. get his details and get to the police station. settled. nothing much said. dat fella was quite a gentleman anyway. at least he didnt raised his temper or came yelling at me with a parang or something. of coz he wudnt. HE knocked into me!

rite. so here i am. not hurt la. going to the police station later. "sam tong". my baby tercacated dy.

0 whispered:

Blog Archive

About Me

Pampered. Rebellious. Princess.

When words get unspoken...

Copyright © The Voice Within | Powered by Blogger
Design by Blog Oh! Blog | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com