Friday, October 6, 2006

Happy mooncake festival

im still in office...it's friday and everyone left real early...i haf no idea wat im doing here actually...alrite, maybe i do...i dun haf any plans to go anywer and i dun feel like going home...so i let myself hang around my work place...to blog... pathetic!

yeah, at times like this i feel so sorry for myself...y din i pick up the phone? y din anyone called? my life...alwiz waiting for something nice to happen...and if it doesnt, i juz sit around...letting it pass...letting my youth pass, dat is...giving all kinds of excuses, dat fooled all other ppl but never myself...

boils down to attitude i guess....i never am the one to initiate anything...i never am the one to accomplish anything...i juz let everything be...and in the end, i regretted for not taking any actions...for not saying the words i wanted to say...for not doing the things i felt like doing....wat the hell is wrong wif me? my folks are pressuring... my frens are disappearing... my life is boring... and im sick wif everything...

and here, on this weekend nite....im still anticipating my cell to ring...
by whom?

0 whispered:

Blog Archive

About Me

Pampered. Rebellious. Princess.

When words get unspoken...

Copyright © The Voice Within | Powered by Blogger
Design by Blog Oh! Blog | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com