Wednesday, November 22, 2006

The fickle minded me

It was a real lousy day. Well, I made it lousy.

I din noe wat I was doing. I agreed to 2 different parties that I'll turn up to 2 entirely different events. Both happening this weekend. Shit. Now that I've confirmed on both sides, I need to back out on one. And the one dat I backed out was the one that I first agreed. Guilt struck. I just gaf the first party an irresponsible impression. Someone who doesn't keep her word. Someone who's not serious in her decisions.

I juz din noe wat got into me. Honestly, I was interested in both of the events. They gif 2 different types of experiences. And I knew I cud only choose one. Wat made me say 'yes' to the second one anyway? I've landed myself in trouble. And more trouble for the first party as arrangements have been made. Worst, both parties have actually made the necessary arrangements for my participation. Great. Since when did I became so damn selfish? To juz only think about myself? And wat the hell got into me today?

I hate myself.

0 whispered:

Blog Archive

About Me

Pampered. Rebellious. Princess.

When words get unspoken...

Copyright © The Voice Within | Powered by Blogger
Design by Blog Oh! Blog | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com