Saturday, November 11, 2006

Sudden ill

caught me unexpectedly. didnt know this was coming. there were no symptons wat so eva.

all i did was went for lunch 2 days ago, went back to my work place still feeling fine, until 2 hrs later when my tummy started to churn and the next thing i knew i was running to the washroom to haf my lunch all thrown out. twice. gosh! my tummy was still churning by the time i left for home. lost all mood to work for dat last few hrs. felt really sick.

reached home with a spinning head and crashed immediately. coz i was not seeing things clearly anymore. needed to lie down badly. woke up few hrs later to throw up again. mum noticed and whisked me off to the hospital right away. clinics were all closed by dat time. and the doctor took like forever to attend to me. sigh! in the end, i was diaognised with indigestion and high fever. went home to vomit another time. everything i ate, came back out in a matter of minutes. fine. so i juz popped in the pills and went to bed.

obviously not going to work the next day in this condition, i slept all throughout the day. waking up only to take medicines and to answer calls. i dunno wat's with my acquaintances, but my cell never stopped vibrating yesterday. calls and messages came from colleagues (thanx for all the concerns), frens and even ex colleagues. arghhhh!!! how come when i want my phone to ring, it doesnt? and on my sick day, it didnt stopped ringing! in my stage of drowsiness, i wonder if i sent the rite message back to the rite people. hehe.

felt alot better when i woke up last nite. no more throwing up. fever subsided. today still abit blur la. too much of sleep. but still managed to head out to a colleague's gathering. hehe. i juz cant sit still. lolz.

0 whispered:

Blog Archive

About Me

Pampered. Rebellious. Princess.

When words get unspoken...

Copyright © The Voice Within | Powered by Blogger
Design by Blog Oh! Blog | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com