Sunday, April 29, 2007

Another accessory?

"What is that for? I didn't know you were short-sighted. Another add up to your accessories?"

That was dad's first impression the moment I tried on my newly made specs. Come on la dad, would I spend like over 100 bucks for an accessory? an accessory that I initially don't have a need for?

Yeap. There is a need for it now. I have been spending too much time in front of the screen. The computer screen that is. Eight hours at work and another three to four hours at home. Mum got kinda worried that I might actually loose my eye-sight if I continue to hog on to it at the rate I'm going. So, she got me to the optician to get me something for them.

No worries, my vision still stays clear. The lenses have this something to protect the eyes from the harmful rays of the screen. How sure am I of this? I seriously am not sure. I picked a frame that I think suited me and left it to the fella there to do the rest. We shall see if it works.

Unless you have the opportunity to see me at work, then you'll get to see me in them. :p If not then, nah!

0 whispered:

Blog Archive

About Me

Pampered. Rebellious. Princess.

When words get unspoken...

Copyright © The Voice Within | Powered by Blogger
Design by Blog Oh! Blog | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com