Saturday, April 7, 2007

It

I'm not sure how true this can be. I'm not really certain if it's for real either. But if my hunch is right, then I guess it will most probably happen. It's even predicted to happen.

All along I've been waiting for it. And now that it's near, I'm having doubts if I still want it. Well, I do still want it. Only that it's not what I've expected it to be. I was anticipating something else. If I push this away, it might not come back. I'm like caught in the middle. Either way, I don't want to live in regrets.

Should I really settle for something that's not really up to my expectations? Should I keep waiting for something that might not come? Should I listen to my heart? Should I listen to other people's heart?

I'm sick of deciding. I'm afraid to do so.

0 whispered:

Blog Archive

About Me

Pampered. Rebellious. Princess.

When words get unspoken...

Copyright © The Voice Within | Powered by Blogger
Design by Blog Oh! Blog | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com