Sunday, April 1, 2007

Fortune teller : Part III

I was there real early today. The place was empty. No long queues. Phew! Was done within an hour.

Today's results : slight improvements in some aspects. :) But still not good enough yet. So, he got me another 'accessory'. You'll know what is it when you see me. This one is supposely to fend off....erm...I'll let you know privately... Hehe!

He even suggested a make over for me. To make me look better wor. And he adviced me to switch profession. It seems my line of profession now won't get me far in the future. So, he recommended one that would bring me big bucks. He sort of knew I had plans to further my studies. And he said I could give his recommendation some considerations. Alright, I will....

Let's see what he has to say 2 months from now.

0 whispered:

Blog Archive

About Me

Pampered. Rebellious. Princess.

When words get unspoken...

Copyright © The Voice Within | Powered by Blogger
Design by Blog Oh! Blog | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com