Monday, June 4, 2007

Sleepless night

Did something not done before. Staying up ALL night. From dusk till dawn.

Went for dinner. Went for a drink after that. As usual, the decision of the drink came after numerous suggestions... to Genting, to CC, to Redbox, to Galaxy, to mamak, to the Curve etc etc. By the time the conclusion was reached, it was not that early anymore. The later into the night, the better. We went for it.

Was suppose to go home after the drink. Since it was late, planned to stay over at a pal's place, instead of driving home in the wee hours of the morning. But, pal and I didn't head back to her home either. Just didn't feel like doing so. Pal was crazy enough to be wacky with me. It was my idea actually. Yea. Me. We ended up at this 24 hours McD. It was already 1 something.

So there we were. Hanging around McD. Chatting. Laughing. And observing. Plenty of people there. Party people. Students. WWF people. Kids. What's with urban youngsters these days? Lolz. Off and on, she asked if we should go home. I said 'no'. Naughty me. I just didn't want to lie in bed and stare at the walls. Not that night.

The hands of time ticked rather quickly. Soon enough, we saw the sky outside brightened. Oopsy. A glanced at the watch-almost 7 am. And beginning to feel hungry. We've been there the whole night. Or should I say, the whole morning? Morning air is definitely refreshing. Hah. Me again. I dragged her along for breakfast. I wanted 'dim sum'. And we had it. Boy, it was good.

Once was enough. I drove back with my eyes half closed after that. My bed seemed like heaven. I crashed immediately after shower. Only to be awaken by a call a few minutes later, asking me out again. Great. But I went along. Yea.

I liked it. To do something crazy once in a while. To do something you never thought of doing before. Gor for it. Although this was not something really very crazy. Hah.


"Most people only meant half of what they say. It is best to disregard their talk and judge only by their actions." - J Jay

0 whispered:

Blog Archive

About Me

Pampered. Rebellious. Princess.

When words get unspoken...

Copyright © The Voice Within | Powered by Blogger
Design by Blog Oh! Blog | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com