Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Lost in transition

I have been making up alot of things. Not to any one but to my own self. Yea. I'm lying to myself. Been making up excuses to console my insecurities. As I look around, at the people around me, at the going-ons happening each day, I don't know who I am. I don't know who I want to be. I don't know who I pretend to be. I don't know where I want to be. I don't know who I try to be.

I have a hard time in believing myself. In believing others. Each day I question if this is what I want. If this is what I want to be. If I can stand going on like this. If I can continue doing what I'm doing. If I can continue being the person that I am. If everything would be all right.

Where are my friends when I need you? When I really need you...

0 whispered:

Blog Archive

About Me

Pampered. Rebellious. Princess.

When words get unspoken...

Copyright © The Voice Within | Powered by Blogger
Design by Blog Oh! Blog | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com