Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Me? Cool?

A close friend told me just moments ago that I'm being too cool. I was like, "What? Come on la. For all the years that you've known me, did I ever acted cool towards you? Or towards anyone else for that matter?" Okay. I can be a little quiet at times. Yea. I can be a little lousy at striking up conversations. Alritez. I know I sucked at communicating. But that doesn't make a snob, rite?

She went on and on telling me to improve this, to improve that, to change this, to change that...etc etc etc. I was listening to you more than you were listening to me the entire night. Okay friend, I get your point, and I think I'll know what to do from now on. You'll see a new me. Perhaps. Lolz.

Apple plus jasmine tea doesn't work for me. Yuck!

0 whispered:

Blog Archive

About Me

Pampered. Rebellious. Princess.

When words get unspoken...

Copyright © The Voice Within | Powered by Blogger
Design by Blog Oh! Blog | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com