Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Anger management

Arghhh...!!

Was in a splendid mood this morning. Woke up feeling nice. Probably due to the brief chat with Dia the night before. Or maybe I had my head cleared on the same night as well. Got a clearer picture of things. Just thought that why choose to frown when I have the choice to cheer up. Got this quote of some mail someone sent me, "Forgiveness is giving up the right to hate you for hurting me".

But less than 2 hours later, I was showing my temper, slamming phones and not replying messages. I was hot as fire and I was in the washroom for quite some time just to cool down. Even that didn't work. I left my work place, grabbed a colleague and went to the pantry to let it all out to her. But, I was still pissed off.

It was not of a serious matter. Really. I just don't agree with the way it was being done. Why did I have to make it up for the obviously bad planning? And you think just a 'Sorry. I forgot", can settle everything? Who do you think you are that I'm obligated to listen to you? And what are all these craps that you wanted me to do? Stuffs that are a waste of time.

It took me quite awhile to regain my cool. And I didn't care if she'd approved of it. I was really mad. I don't think I'd wanna hide that in front of her. So I threw it at her face. Coming to think of it, I was rather harsh la. Kesian that she has to put up with me. Who asked you to ruin my mood for the day? Eventually, I did it anyway.

Guess I just didn't have the skill to manage all emotions yet. ;p

0 whispered:

Blog Archive

About Me

Pampered. Rebellious. Princess.

When words get unspoken...

Copyright © The Voice Within | Powered by Blogger
Design by Blog Oh! Blog | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com