Saturday, July 21, 2007

The Pirates of Loo Moot



That's the theme of our group trip this year. Which was exactly 2 weeks ago. At the Swiss Garden Damai Laut Resort, Lumut. I've finally compiled all relevant pictures taken. Just for the record.

What was supposingly to be a relaxing vacation turned out to be a real exhausting one.I mean, this was suppose to be the time for us to take a break from work and just ease ourselves. But the organisers had to come up with some team building activities throughout the whole journey. We had to act as pirates, run up and down the streets to solve clues and look for the designated 'treasures'. We were all worn out and panting by the time we reached the resort on the first day there. Plans to sleep in the bus were ruined too as there were more games to play. Like Soduku. Hah.

Basically, we were playing all throughout the trip. Yea. That would be me and my gang. My colleagues turned friends. I guess you would know who are they by now. If you go through the album, you'll see the same faces. Haha. We went for island hopping. Banana boat riding. Burger boat riding. Canoe ing. Snorkeliing. Boozing. Pillow talking. Beach walking. 'Chor dai dee' ing. Bed breaking. And tonnes of crapping. As usual la.

And then there were more team building activities by the organisers. It was like team building all the way without much free and easy time for ourselves. This time we were made to run round the resort to the tennis court to fix some puzzle. Then head to the beach to play around with sea water. All in all, this whole trip was like running here and there in the hot sun. It's more tiring than work man!

Anyway,it was definitely a trip to remember. There were more heart to heart talks this round. So, the bond with my fellow gang members have definitely tightened. Sad to say that I still didn't get my chance to watch the sunrise and to stroll the beach at night. What a waste. Still, I didn't regret that I went for it. Lolz.

Another year has gone by. I have 2 group trips up my sleeves now. So much has changed since then.

0 whispered:

Blog Archive

About Me

Pampered. Rebellious. Princess.

When words get unspoken...

Copyright © The Voice Within | Powered by Blogger
Design by Blog Oh! Blog | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com