Tuesday, July 3, 2007

A stupid mistake

Not exactly a mistake actually. The title should read, "A stupid reckoning". Yea. As with my previous entry, I was taken too into my pride. Well, today, for once I thought, maybe I should let go a little and do some things that my heart tells me to.

And I went for it. With a little expectation, I was in high hopes. When it materialised, I was sort of glad. I was skipping with joy while trying to maintain my cool at the same time. To not to look too eager. But the truth is I enjoyed it.

But soon later, it all came crashing down. Dumb. I gave myself a false impression. I gave others a false impression. A whole lot of people. Great. What the hell was I thinking back then? And what in the world had I said?? Or rather, what in the world had I NOT said?? I feel like slapping myself hard in the face. I don't think I would like to face those people again. I'm going to crawl into some hole and stay there for the next few days. It's a good thing that I'm going for a break till next week. Ahh...save me a whole lot of explanations. And some whole lot of stares.

Crap. How la am I going to resolve this now?

0 whispered:

Blog Archive

About Me

Pampered. Rebellious. Princess.

When words get unspoken...

Copyright © The Voice Within | Powered by Blogger
Design by Blog Oh! Blog | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com