Monday, December 31, 2007

I'm being misunderstood!

Heard something shocking today. Actually, I've been asked something shocking. Seems like rumours have been going around. In office! My manager and my seniors had to come up to my face for clarifications. I was like "What the hell?" "How come you people are telling me things about myself that even I have no idea about?" They were all over me with, "Is it true that....?" "I heard from this particular person that you....." "People have been talking....."

Gosh, I didn't even do anything! People and their wild imaginations. They can literally come up with anything. I didn't think that the way I am has brought up so many curiosities at work. Well, people don't usually work in ofiice. They do lots of other things. Like gossiping. And eavesdropping? And then everything goes back to my seniors and manager. Nice!

I didn't think that people have different perceptions of me from the way I live my life. Maybe I was portraying the wrong side of me. Or maybe I was hiding the real side of me. All I know is that they got me all wrong. "We know you are....." "Don't lie la. We know what you did last weekend...." They got the facts partly and guessed the other half of it. And out came a new version of me. Yay! And then came all the ridiculous perceptions.

I don't intend to clarify. It's hard to change the way people think. Prove is all it takes.

0 whispered:

Blog Archive

About Me

Pampered. Rebellious. Princess.

When words get unspoken...

Copyright © The Voice Within | Powered by Blogger
Design by Blog Oh! Blog | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com