Tuesday, January 1, 2008

2008

Nothing grand. No mood to usher the new year. No fancy count downs. No special arrangements. Was suppose to have one, I think. No idea what happened to it in the end. Didn't bother to know. So, my eve was spent with a close friend down at a nearby cafe for a drink and some talk. That's it. 2007 has gone. As with all other people, the past year has its ups and downs. More ups than downs la. At least, I would like to keep the sweet memories rather than dwelling on the sour ones.

I wouldn't know what 2008 has in store for me. But already the start has been a gloomy one. Pinkie has tendered her resignation. I don't think I can get over how much I'd be missing her then. I'll post up an entry about it soon. You know me la. I'm the kind that's very into friendship.

Nevertheless, we had a dinner just now. Beginning to be more like a tradition already. Cause we had one last year as well. On the very same day. But there were 3 celebrations this year. To celebrate a birthday. To celebrate the new year. And to celebrate our bonus pay-out. Haha. So, we hung out for quite long at Tony Roma's talking about everything and anything. And as usual, snapping pictures. I can't help feeling that something has changed. Certain people has changed. Yea. I am sad about it. Oh well, what could I possibly do right?

No new year's resolutions this year. Every year also tak de wan la. Just letting things be. I believe in fate lately. If things are meant to be. Then it is meant to be.

Happy 2008! But I don't seem to sound happy huh? Lolz.

0 whispered:

Blog Archive

About Me

Pampered. Rebellious. Princess.

When words get unspoken...

Copyright © The Voice Within | Powered by Blogger
Design by Blog Oh! Blog | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com