Thursday, January 31, 2008

My fault

I got hurt. My fault.
I felt scared, no one around. My fault.
I asked for help. My fault.
I tried to protect myself. My fault.
I needed a little love and attention. My fault.
I got 'lost'. My fault.
I listened to my heart. My fault.
I went to make myself feel better. My fault.
I tried to handle things on my own. My fault.
I'm a person of a few words. My fault.
I threw a little tantrum. My fault.
I made certain choices. My fault.
I messed up occasionally. My fault.
I tried to be perfect. My fault.
I tried to meet expections laid. My fault.
I held back myself. My fault.
I felt empty. My fault.
I got spoilt. My fault.

Was coming into this world my fault too?
Was I not suppose to be here?
I never got to choose who I am to be.
Why did you put it all on me?

0 whispered:

Blog Archive

About Me

Pampered. Rebellious. Princess.

When words get unspoken...

Copyright © The Voice Within | Powered by Blogger
Design by Blog Oh! Blog | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com