Sunday, March 9, 2008

My "miracle"



When times are low, when times get rough, they'll surely have this "something" to get me going. Must be the years I've spent growing up with them. Even if it's just a brief chat. Or just a mere presence. I tend to listen to them. My pillars of strength. Bet you people didn't know about that huh?

It's nothing la. I sometimes just look up on them. You might not think of yourself as that important, but you know how friends can mean to me. Especially childhood ones. After all, my memories with them have all been sweet. You people are definitely irreplaceable. Just thought that you all should know.

Anyway, there would be a huge gathering coming soon. Entire class of '96. A few are in the process of organizing. No worries, all would be invited. Make sure you turn up. I can hardly wait.

1 whispered:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Notebook, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://notebooks-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Blog Archive

About Me

Pampered. Rebellious. Princess.

When words get unspoken...

Copyright © The Voice Within | Powered by Blogger
Design by Blog Oh! Blog | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com