Monday, March 31, 2008

Chameleon

People change according to their environment. People change according to situations surrounding them. Just like a chameleon. Changing 'colours'.

I did something not me. Obviously it was not something nice. There was no rational to it. I acted on the spur of the moment. I felt the need to be protective of myself. I felt the need to stand up in my own name. And for that, I did something selfish. Something I which I'm not proud off. Something I regretted soon after.

I don't think it'll work if I make up to it later on. Cause you simply can't undo certain things. What's done is done. It might not sound so serious as it seems, but it just wasn't me. If I had taken a few minutes to think about it, to see the better of things, I might not have done what I did.

My 'colours' have changed.

0 whispered:

Blog Archive

About Me

Pampered. Rebellious. Princess.

When words get unspoken...

Copyright © The Voice Within | Powered by Blogger
Design by Blog Oh! Blog | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com