Sunday, March 2, 2008

Trusty Kancil sold

Our Kancil has been sold. After 13 long years of service. It was still in a good shape though. Only that my folks are of the opinion that it was time to let it go. And to get something new, perhaps? Hehe.

So, if you happen to drop by my place from now on, you won't be able to see the familiar sight of that little thing being parked under the tree right in front of the gate any longer. It's gone. Into the hands of another good buyer, I hope.

That's one car that 'saw' me through primary school, all the way to high school, till the day I graduated from college and to my first job. It has gone through alot. With all my reckless driving when I was a freshie back then. Not to mention the time when all 7 of us cramped into it. Amused the college security. Haha. I could never forget the look on that man's face... =p

Adios Kancil!
I didn't even get to say goodbye...

0 whispered:

Blog Archive

About Me

Pampered. Rebellious. Princess.

When words get unspoken...

Copyright © The Voice Within | Powered by Blogger
Design by Blog Oh! Blog | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com