Thursday, January 29, 2009

One big question


No. Not one big question. A whole loads of questions. All with no solutions.

"Don't know" has been a personal favourite lately. Don't mean to mock. The truth is, I really don't know. I don't have the answers to anything.

"Is your job done?"..........."I don't know..."
"Are you working this week?"........."I don't know..."
"Would you be going for the outing?"........."I don't know..."
"Are you still thinking about it?"......"I don't know..."
"When do you want this report?"....."I don't know..."
"What do you intend to do?"...."I don't know...."

My head is like a piece of blank paper. No writings. No scribbles. No prints. No colours. Nothing.
Unable to see. Unable to think. Unable to decide.

Shucks! What on earth has got into me? Why am I only feeling lost at this point of time? I am so way grown up to be going through all these. Even my friends are getting sick of hearing the same "don't knows" over and over again. Can't help it mates. Ask me just about anything now and most likely you'll be getting the same answers.

4 whispered:

Anonymous said...

hahaha!!! My Dear San ~San~~~ :)

In every stage of life, there are always unexpected problems...it may be a repetitive, new or stupid problems...hahaha...

Is it a good idea that you should go for a holiday??? :P

hmmm....would it work???

try & see....

-the observer- said...

Oooo... oooo (raise up hand)

I know what's her answer to your question, Michelle!

"I don't know"...

LOL!

Anonymous said...

hahaha!!!

I think yar...maybe you (Wei Kok) help her to answer my question...

hahaha!!!

sweat!

*~fui~* said...

*shakes head*

Blog Archive

About Me

Pampered. Rebellious. Princess.

When words get unspoken...

Copyright © The Voice Within | Powered by Blogger
Design by Blog Oh! Blog | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com